Most of the practical information you have to know about Royal nationwide Park.
Get directions that are driving
- Royal nationwide Park’s primary entry points are over the Princes Highway
- Switch off the highway at either Farnell Avenue, simply south of Loftus, or at McKell Avenue at Waterfall.
- It is possible to achieve the park across the Princes Highway, or via Otford that will be north of Stanwell Park.
Roadways within the Royal National Park can be hugely busy and traffic delays can be expected on weekends and general public holiday breaks during summer time. For approximately date traffic information we suggest individuals check
If you like to go out of the automobile in the home, numerous destinations in Royal nationwide Park are accessed via trains and buses.
Park entry points
- Farnell Avenue, Loftus See on map
- Lady Wakehurst Drive, Otford See on map
- McKell Avenue, Waterfall See on map
Parking Show more
- Audley Dance Hall Cafe See on map
- Bonnie Vale picnic area See on map
- Currawong Flat picnic area See on map
- Garie Beach picnic area See on map
- Governor Game lookout See on map
- Gunjulla Flat picnic area See on map
- Pool Flat picnic area See on map
- Red Cedar Flat picnic area See on map
- Reids Flat picnic area See on map
- Upper Causeway picnic area See on map
- Warumbul picnic area See on map
- Waterfall Flat picnic area See on map
- Wattamolla area that is picnic on map
- Wattle Forest picnic area See on map
- Sealed roadways